COVID-19 Baseball Safety Guidelines
Do you have symptoms?
Have you had Exposure?
If you answered "yes" to the mentioned, then follow government guidelines link and do not attend the event.
SPECTATORS SAFETY GUIDELINES
- Spectators must adhere to government social distancing guidelines. Adults 70 years and older and people of any age who have severe underlying medical conditions are strongly encouraged not to attend events at this time.
- Home teams or who is accountable for the venue should be monitoring the number of spectators at a fixture or practise.
- Spectators are encouraged (however it is not mandatory) to wear a face mask or facial covering while attending the event.
- No physical contact with others, e.g., no handshakes, high fives, bumps, hugs.
- Avoid coming in contact with any event equipment or foul balls.
- Do not bring tents, tables or blankets.
- Bring a hand sanitiser and it is recommended to use it periodically.
- Walk to the event when possible.
- If you take public transportation, follow transport guidelines, e.g., wear a mask.
- Avoid talking, shouting or raising your voices at events.
- Refrain from spitting, eating or rinsing out your mouth.
- Avoid going into clubhouses or confined areas.
- Do not enter the field or dugouts.
- Avoid passing out, collecting any material or exchanging of items.
- Throw away your rubbish.
- Avoid touching your mouth and nose.
- Bring closed containers or sealed bags for all disposable and reusable hygiene material (e.g. tissue, towels, etc.).
- Avoid items (handles) that come into frequent contact.
- No autographs.
- Persons from different households should not use carpool unless necessary, as per current government guidelines. If carpooling is essential, the vehicle should be well ventilated, and all occupants should wear masks.
- You need to register with those accountable for the event facility and your contact details for rolling of the 21 days.
- Follow government social distancing and other guidelines as applicable.
- Follow venues entry and exit and parking arrangements to venues that ensures social distancing can be maintained.
- Follow venues appropriate signage to facilitate social distancing at all points throughout the facility and car park.
- Follow venues traffic flow systems where possible and appropriate.
Stay alert, control the virus, and in doing so, save lives.
This is an interactive image. Scroll over the yellow caution icons to learn more.
Download COVID19 Spectator Guidelines
IMPORTANT: The official controlled copy of documents in this website are held within our network server. All printed copies, and all electronic copies and versions, except the one on our server, are considered uncontrolled copies and may not be up-to-date. Some contents within website and documents are links to third parties websites and/or contain copyrighted materials. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the contents of third-party information. All contents are subject to change without notice.